- The safe dosage of lidocaine is required. Also, lidocaine is lipid-soluble which is suctioned out with the aspirated fat. So it is the most effective and safe liposuction technique as compared to the older methods.
- Generally, dont slim up even after controlled diet and exercise.
- As the tumescent solution itself is made up of lidocaine there is no need of intravenous sedatives, narcotic analgesics, or general anesthesia in this procedure
- Widespread constriction of capillaries leading to minimal or no blood loss during after surgery.
- No need of intravenous fluid replacement during and after the procedure.
- Bacteriostatic lidocaine significantly decreases the risk of infections in this procedure.
- Because of magnification, it defects are swollen up and are less likely to be missed reducing the need of secondary procedure.
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org